Terms of the Staffing Symphony LLC Candidate Lead Program for Individuals (Version 01/09/2023)
Rules of the Road
• I understand that I will be an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between me and Staffing Symphony LLC. I acknowledge that I have other sources of income and will not rely on income from this program. I further acknowledge that I reside in the United States.
• I understand that I cannot fill out any forms on StaffingSymphony.com as another person. Any person engaging in fraud on this site will forfeit any referral fees that may be earned.
• I understand that Staffing Symphony reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time.
• I understand that if one of my candidates applies for a job, through this site, and has a prior relationship with the headhunter whose job they applied for, Staffing Symphony LLC will not get paid, and I will not get paid either.
• I understand that if one of my candidates applies for a job, through this site, at a company that they have already applied for in the past, Staffing Symphony LLC will not get paid, and I will not get paid either.
• I understand that my candidate must be submitted through StaffingSymphony.com. If my candidate is hired by the company without going through a headhunter from StaffingSymphony.com, Staffing Symphony LLC will not get paid, and I will not get paid either.
• I understand that if my candidate is successfully placed by a headhunter on StaffingSymphony.com, a fee will only be paid if they remain with the company for the duration of the “guarantee period” (typically 90 to 100 days) as agreed upon by the hiring company and the headhunter. I further understand that no payment will be made to me until after the guarantee period has been satisfied.
• I understand that my candidate must have used the unique link assigned to me to register on StaffingSymphony.com before applying for the job so that the placement can be tracked back to me. I understand that my messaging must include the required FTC disclosure.
• Each candidate can only be introduced to this site by one person. The first person to refer a candidate to this site, in the event of a successful placement as detailed in this agreement, will be the recipient of the referral fee. Because it is possible that a candidate may have used different email addresses to register on this site, once a referral fee is payable, we’ll manually review all registrants to ensure that the first introduction is honored.
• I understand that if I choose to apply for a job listed on this site, I will NOT be eligible to earn the $750 referral fee for myself. However, as a candidate who is hired by working with a recruiter through this site, I will be eligible for a $250 “sign-on bonus” after my first week of employment. Additionally, after I fulfill the guarantee period (generally 90-100 days), I can then select someone to assign the $750 referral fee to, provided I wasn’t referred to this site by someone else.